The legislation of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the owner of the online store must reserve the terms of delivery and return of goods, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Cabinet of Ministers regulations).
The seller of the goods offered in this Internet store is SIA "Sunbeam cosmetics" registration no. 40203326670, legal address Bišu iela 4-2, Gulbene, LV-4401 (hereinafter referred to as the Seller), and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enters into the following Agreement: The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment procedure
The buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Internet store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail in accordance with the order. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 20 days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. The Seller sends the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned according to their nature, they are perishable or can be used quickly;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer by individual order.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.
1. The Buyer orders, buys and pays, but the Seller delivers the Goods (hereinafter the Goods in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
2. The Buyer orders the Goods by filling in the relevant order form on the Seller's website https://sunbeam-cosmetics.mozello.lv When placing the order, the Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact information, ie name, surname, delivery address and his contact information and clicking on the field "Order “. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to [email protected]. The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. Ordering the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and for the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data relating to the delivery of the goods are not transferred to a third party, except for SIA DPD LAtvija (hereinafter courier), to ensure the delivery of the order.
3. The Seller delivers the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer in accordance with the tariffs set by the courier. The Buyer shall pay the shipping costs and the Goods together before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The delivery price is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes orders: on working days from 9.00 to 17.00, Saturdays, Sundays - assembly is not performed. The Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order is not accepted. Order picking starts at the moment when the money is transferred to the Seller's account. 5. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, upon receipt of the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, product name and other relevant parameters).
6. In case the Goods are assembled inaccurately, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling in the return form. Courier expenses in the above case shall be borne by the Seller.
7. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be taken into account:
7.1. The returned Product must not have been used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Goods has deteriorated and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
7.2. The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, then he must contact the Seller by e-mail [email protected]. The Buyer receives a withdrawal form from the Seller, which is filled in and sent to the Seller to the above-mentioned e-mail.
7.4. The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents on receipt of the Goods and postal / courier documents on the return of the Goods to the Seller.
7.5. The Buyer can get more detailed information about the distance contract and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account specified by the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Product specified in the withdrawal form in the Seller's warehouse (Rīgas iela 68, Gulbene, Latvia, LV-4401) based on Buyer's refusal.
8. The average delivery time is 2 (two) to 6 (six) working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may change depending on the Seller's special terms and availability of the Product in stock.
9. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax). At the time of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer undertakes to sign a receipt for receipt of the Goods.
10. Payment for the Product is made by the Buyer in the online store https://sunbeam-cosmetics.mozello.lv by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to the SIA Sunbeam cosmetics account number indicated in the prepayment invoice. All delivery costs are covered by the Buyer.
11. This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The Buyer confirms that he has read the provisions of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and comply with them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of this Agreement at any time.
Our mission is to help you discover ethically produced products, as well as provide valuable, useful information about lifestyles that we believe in ourselves. To ensure this, we have set up and run this online store, as well as publish information and online offers here and on other platforms and social media. Sometimes we also offer you personalized content and ads that we think you would be interested in based on information we have obtained from you and other third parties. We only use information for which we have a legal basis.
This policy will help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what your rights are. As far as we are bound by the various regulatory requirements, part of the text below will be expressed in relatively specific language, but where possible we have tried our best to explain it in a simple and clear way.
Customer - Any natural person (hereinafter also “Customer”, “Data Subject”, “User”, “You”) who uses, has expressed a wish to use or is in any way related to any of the services offered by SIA “Sunbeam cosmetics ”(Hereinafter also“ Responsible Person ”,“ We ”).
Responsible Person - SIA “Sunbeam cosmetics” (reg. No. 40203326670, registration date 17.06.2021), Bišu Street 4-2, Riga, LAtvija, LV-4401.
How to contact us If you have questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information and data, please contact us in one of the following ways: Email: [email protected]
Internet address: https://sunbeam-cosmetics.mozello.lv
Facebook: @Sunbeamcosmetics Instagram: @sunbeam_cosmetics
The Responsible Person includes any legal entity owned by the Responsible Person and acting as the controller of the Customer's personal data.
Terms used herein, such as “personal data”, “processor”, “processing”, “profiling” or “responsible person” and others, shall be used in accordance with the definitions referred to in Article 4 of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 June 2016. Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Specific details on Data Processing may be described in the agreements concluded between the parties, in other documents related to the services on the website of the Responsible Person - https://sunbeam-cosmetics.mozello.lv.
Within the applicable law, the Responsible Person ensures the confidentiality of the Data and has implemented technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Data, illegal processing or acquisition of the Data, accidental loss, modification or destruction of the Data.
The Responsible Person may use approved external data processors. In such cases, the Responsible Person shall take the necessary steps to ensure that these Data Processors comply with applicable laws and appropriate security measures.
Applicable legal bases
In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you of the legal bases for our Data Processing. The following applies to Clients from the GDPR region, i.e. the EU and the EEA (if the legal basis is not mentioned in this specific explanation):
- Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR is the legal basis for the processing of our services and the processing of data (including cookies) necessary to respond to requests;
- The legal basis for processing personal cookies and / or communicating with Customers regarding our and our partners' products and services, as well as the online offer, is our legitimate interest (ie interest in analyzing, optimizing and operating our online offer) under GDPR 6 Article 1 (1) (f) and Article 28;
- The legal basis for the processing of the Data necessary to meet our legal obligations is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
- Article 6 (1) (d) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis in case the processing of the Data of the Data Subject or another natural person is necessary due to essential interests;
- The legal basis for the processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the performance of the duties imposed on the Responsible Person is Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR;
- The legal basis for the processing carried out to protect our legitimate interests is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR;
- The processing of data for purposes other than those for which they were collected is governed by Article 6 (4) GDPR;
- The processing of specific categories of Data (in accordance with Article 9 (1) of the GDPR) is governed by Article 9 (2) of the GDPR.
In accordance with legal requirements and taking into account technical possibilities, implementation costs and types and purposes of processing, scope, circumstances, as well as probability and severity of different risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals, We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of protection .
Data categories and types
The data includes any information that is directly or indirectly related to the Customer. Data processing is any activity performed with the Data (incl. Collection, registration, storage, change, provision of access, investigation, transfer, etc.). Data may be collected from the Customer, the use of the services used by the Customer, as well as from other external sources, such as public or private registers or from other third parties.
Categories of Data
Customers, Visitors and Users of the Online Offerings (hereinafter also referred to as “Users”).
Types of Data to be Processed
- identification data (for example, name and surname, personal identification code (personal identification code), date of birth);
- contact details (eg telephone number, address, including delivery details, e-mail address, language of communication);
- content and communication data (eg written recordings, photographs, videos, telephone communications, e-mails, messages and other forms of communication, such as social media);
- usage data (eg websites visited, transactions made, including payment data, interest in certain content, personal settings, survey responses, participation in games and campaigns, access times); meta / communication data (eg access device information, IP address, access location and time, other cookie data).
Purposes of processing
- providing online Offers, their functions and content (eg providing and managing access to products and services, enabling Customers to select and order products and services, making transactions and customer-initiated payments through local, European and international payment systems, delivering services, check the quality of services);
- Customer relationship management (for example, fulfilling legal obligations and identity verification, responding to communication requests and communicating with the Customer, providing evidence of commercial transactions or other cooperation, improving the Customer's service experience and developing new products and services);
- Security measures (for example, to allow and control access to digital channels and their operation, to prevent misuse of services, to protect the interests of the Customer and / or the Responsible Person, to limit and investigate any misuse or illegal use of services or interference);
- Marketing (for example, offering and providing additional services, including personalized offers from the Responsible Person or carefully selected partners, including based on Customer's Online Offering services, Customer's use of the Services and Customer's use of digital channels ( for example, by performing “profiling” of the Client), conducting customer surveys, organizing games and campaigns, market analysis and collecting statistics).
The Responsible Person may also collect statistics related to the Customer, such as typical behaviors and lifestyle habits based on demographic data. Statistical data for the creation of segments / profiles can be obtained from external sources and can be combined with the internal data of the Responsible Person.
Economic analysis and market research
In order to identify the most appropriate and useful solutions, as well as to ensure economically sound business, to be able to identify market trends, the wishes of our contractual partners and customers, We can analyze the data available to us on business transactions, user profiles, contracts, requests, etc. The results of such analyzes are used exclusively by We and are not passed on to third parties, except for anonymous Data with aggregated values.
Business - related processing
We process contract data (e.g., subject matter, duration, customer category), payment data (e.g., bank details, invoices, payment history), delivery data (e.g., address and delivery history) of our Customers, stakeholders, and business partners to provide contractual services, perform administrative tasks as well as the organization of our business, financial accounting and comply with legal obligations such as archiving obligations, customer service, marketing, advertising and market research. We disclose or send data to accounting service providers, consultants, such as tax consultants or auditors, and payment service providers. In addition, based on our economic interests, we store information about suppliers, organizers and other business partners, for example, to establish later contact. This data is stored independently.
Geographical area of processing
Basically, the Data is processed in the European Union / European Economic Area (EU / EEA), but in some cases it is transferred and processed in countries outside the EU / EEA. We have a legal right and interest to improve the Online Offering, maintain relationships with Customers, and protect Our Customers' data. In some cases, this can only be achieved through cooperation with third parties, including those established outside the EU / EEA.
In the case of data transfers and processing outside the EU / EEA, We make every effort to ensure that the non-EU / EEA country in which the Recipient is located has an adequate level of data protection, appropriate safeguards in place or the Recipient is certified under the Privacy Shield ( Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/, applies to Recipients located in the United States).
Customer account, information required for the online store
News and other communication via e-mail
When making purchases in the e-store, the customer must provide their e-mail address. This email address can be used to send confirmation of the transaction, as well as news, offers and other information. By subscribing to receive our newsletter and / or otherwise giving permission to receive information by e-mail, the Customer confirms his consent to receive it and the procedures described. We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notices containing advertising information (hereinafter also referred to as "News") only with the consent of the recipient. Our News may contain information about our services, the services offered by our partners and Us. Email registration is retained to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements.
Contests and Surveys
The rights of the Customer
as a Data Subject The Customer (Data Subject) has the right to process his / her Data, which is classified as Data in accordance with the GDPR. These rights are:
- request that his / her Data be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrect;
- objects to the processing of his / her data if the use of the Data is justified by a legitimate interest, including profiling, for direct marketing purposes (eg to receive marketing offers or to participate in surveys);
- request the deletion of his / her data, such as those processed on the basis of consent, if he / she has withdrawn consent. Such rights shall not extend to cases where the data to be potentially erased are also processed on the basis of other legal bases, such as an agreement or an obligation based on the applicable law;
- receive his / her own data, which he / she provides and which is processed on the basis of consent or the conclusion of a contract in written or electronic format, and which could be transferred to another service provider (data portability);
- withdraw his / her consent to the processing of his / her data;
- not to be subject to fully automated decision-making, including profiling, if such decision-making has legal consequences or may significantly affect the Customer. This right does not apply if decision-making is necessary to enter into or perform an agreement with the Customer, if decision-making is permitted under applicable law or if the Customer has given explicit consent;
- submit complaints to the data protection authority about the use of data on the website www.dvi.gov.lv, if he / she considers that the processing of his / her data violates his / her rights and interests in accordance with the applicable laws.
Other Recipients of Data
We disclose, transfer or otherwise grant access to the Data to other persons and companies (contract processors, jointly liable persons or third parties) only within the framework of delivery and payment services or within the limits of statutory authorizations and obligations, and if this is done on the basis of our legitimate interests (such as legal and tax advisers, financial institutions, freight companies and authorities, website operators). We also use external service providers to communicate with Customers about our and / or our partners' products and services, as well as the Online Offer.
Website and online store maintenance
The technical maintenance services we use serve the following functions: infrastructure and platform maintenance, computer processing services, data storage and database services, e-mail sending and processing, security services and technical maintenance services required for the operation of the Online Offer. We and / or our technical service provider “tet” (https://www.tet.lv/par-tet/par-mums/dokumenti/privatuma-politika) collect data on each access to the server where this service is located (it so-called server log files). Access data includes: name of the site accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, successful access or error message, browser type and version, user operating system, reference URL (previously visited page), IP address, and requestor.
Payment service providers
We use external payment service providers to make payment transactions. The terms and conditions of those payment service providers as well as the data protection rules of those payment service providers shall apply to payment transactions.
List of payment service providers we use (but not limited to):
- Visa (https://www.visa.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy.html)
- Mastercard (https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/about-mastercard/what-we-do/privacy.html)
The data processed by payment service providers includes data such as name and address, bank details such as account numbers or credit card numbers, passwords, TANs and checksums, as well as contract, amount and payee information. Information is needed to execute transactions.
Delivery / transportation service providers
We use external transportation service providers to ship goods to Customers. The terms and conditions of these service providers, as well as the data protection rules of the respective sending service providers, shall apply to supply transactions. List of delivery service providers we use:
- DPD Latvia (https://www.dpd.com/lv/lv/)
- Omniva (https://www.omniva.lv/)
Google Analytics - We use Google services to measure advertising revenue, as well as Google AdSense, Google AdWords, and Tag Manager, in accordance with Google's Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en_US.
We use Google Analytics to show ads that Google and its partners place in our advertising services to users who have shown an interest in our services and / or the Online Offer or who have special features (such as interest in certain topics or products that are based on the sites you visit) that we transmit to Google (so-called "remarketing" or "Google Analytics audiences").
Online presence on social media
We use social networks and platforms to communicate with Customers, stakeholders and users who are active on these platforms and to inform them about our services and offers. In some cases, the Data may be processed outside the EU / EEA. This can pose a risk to users, for example by making it difficult to enforce user rights. In some cases, user profiles can be created based on user behavior and the resulting user interests. Usage profiles, in turn, can be used, for example, to place advertisements on and off platforms. For a detailed description of the relevant processing operations and opt-outs, please use the information below for the relevant service providers. Requests for information and protection of users' rights are best dealt with directly by contacting the relevant service provider.
List of social media providers we use (but not limited to):
- to ensure connection (cookies allow the Customer to log in and log out novegan-fox.com);
- security (cookies are only one, but very important, way to protect Clients from security risks. For example, we use them to identify someone who might try to break into a Client's profile);